I will help you get forward-focussed, seeing possibilities to make the changes you want to see. I’ll partner with you, be your cheerleader, and I’ll also challenge your thinking and hold you accountable.
Life coach in Altrincham
When did someone last listen to your needs, your struggles, your dreams, your aspirations – I mean really listen, in a non-judgmental way? Is there someone in your life who helps you clarify your thoughts, discover your gifts, notices your strengths and helps you to the destination you truly desire in life, without personal agenda? If not, I can help you to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
I can help you if you:
- find yourself with children now grown or needing less of your time and you’re unsure what to do next
- are in a job that isn’t making you leap out of bed on a Monday morning
- are already dynamic and in control of your life but want to focus on the next stage
- need support to face the future after divorce or relationship breakdown
- have an idea for how to move your life forwards but need to move from contemplation to action
- want to return to work outside the home but don’t know where to start
- are feeling flat and without direction, that life is passing you by
- want a richer, more fulfilling life experience but lack clarity of vision and how to create it
- need an injection of confidence
- lack identity after committing yourself to family responsibilities
- are single and not loving it but the dating world is new and alien
- are part of the sandwich generation, your needs squashed between those of ageing parents and still-dependent children
If you want to make changes to your life let me ask you a question: have you ever tried to complete a journey without a map, or satnav, or some clear mental picture of how to get from A to B? If so, it’s my guess it didn’t go according to plan (what plan?).
Do you currently have you a plan to move you forwards to where you want to be? No?
A plan helps keep you on track. And amazingly your brain does some special stuff once you identify what you need to do – it subconsciously spots opportunities.
So a plan is really important.
I’ll use a range of skills and techniques to help you drive forwards. I won’t tell you what to do – coaching is based on the premise that you have the answers within you; I’ll facilitate your self-discovery and inspire you on your journey to realising your aspirations. And my style of transformational coaching will keep you challenged, thoughtful, energised – and we’ll have fun with it.
What do you want to do?
Where do you want to go?
Let’s make a plan together. I’m fascinated to hear about you, your dreams and your goals.
Call me on 07779 469 290 for an initial no-obligation chat or email me at email@example.com
“I’m very hard on myself … but with your kind words you have made me look at my achievements rather than the failures, so thank you for that! In the last session we discussed many ways in which to enrich my life and I have already started to look into a few of these, so watch this space! Thank you so much, Debra.”
How we can work together
I can schedule sessions face-to-face with you at my coaching practice in Hale, Wilmslow and Manchester City Centre or via Skype. Skype enables me to work with my clients outside the immediate locality and overseas. Call me on 07779 469 290 for an initial no-obligation chat.